Monday, March 19, 2012

Finally!

Alrighty! Here I am! Finally starting this blog that I have been meaning to start since I moved to Virginia into my new life nearly 2 years ago! I have no idea why it has taken me so long to start this! I have always wanted to have my own blog and perhaps have been way too nervous about it! Before I decided to start this, I researched other blogs to kind of get an idea about what the blog should be about and how it should look. Holy crap was I overwhelmed!!! There are amazing blogs out there written by some extraordinary people, and I found myself taking a step back as to start this blog or not. I have spent days and nights over thinking it just as I do EVERYTHING else, but I am soooo tired of over thinking it! I am starting this blog and forcing myself to follow through with it completely! I always knew I would start my own blog, especially since I have always loved to write and what not! While this blog is not as spectacular as the billion other blogs out there, it is me and I am doing this! It is a work in progress just like me! Stay tuned! :)

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...