Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Leo Hayman!

Alrighty, I am pleased to announce that this little bundle of joy will be the new addition to our family on June 2nd! After all the planning and research it is finally happening! I could not be more excited! We are getting him from a great breeder in Salisbury too, so it has really worked out. His name is Leonidas aka Leo for short and he is a miniature dachshund! Can you tell who named him? Jarrett loves the movie 300, plus he always been obsessed with Greek names. In this picture Leo is about one week old and we cannot take him home until he is eight weeks old, which will be at the end of May. A month and a half seems like a year to me right now, but at least we will have plenty of time to prepare and get everything ready for him! More pictures to come soon, but for now, I am just glad we are finally getting our puppy!

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...